The entire class has just been marooned on a deserted island with NO hope of ever being rescued.
1. There are no natives on the island-you are the only humans.
2. There is an abundance of fresh water, fruits, animals, plants, good soil, etc.
3. You have no luggage or supplies.
4. There are no scientists, engineers, doctors, etc. – just you and your classmates.
1. Make of a list of your immediate needs and how you will accomplish meeting those needs. (A minimum of 15.)
2. Design a society structure for the future that you believe will meet the needs of everyone. Five years, 10, and 20 years from now, what will you need and what will your island society be like?
3. Who is in charge and how does people gain their authority and power to determine the path of your newly create society?
4. How are rules create and drafted? Consider how they are enforced What are the functions of the various different jobs and positions in your society?
5. Draw an Illustration that is an example of your new power and governmental structure of your society?