Download at least 9 other peer interview videos and add them to your video sequence. With those 10 interviews add a lower third. In the lower third include their full name, grade, and high school. Between each interview add a transition effect.
Upload your best take of the Raw Video. Your peers are going to use it to make their New Year Resolution Video Montage.
Once you have uploaded your video, open Adobe Premiere, and begin editing your clips. The following need to be included: The students name in a lower third and video transitions.
New Year's Resolution Interview
On a single sheet of paper, write five New Years Resolutions along with two ways you wish to accomplish them. You have 10 minutes to complete this assignment.
After 10 minutes you will find a partner. I will give you a tripod and on video camera with hot-shoe mic. You will record your interview, download the video, and edit the video. Edits will be completed during long periods.
In the comment sections below, explain how the creator of the video, The Art of Love, created empathy for the main character. If you need to watch the first 5 minutes of the film please do.
For gear describe the type of person would use this gear and why, explain the type of gear (camera, audio, and post-production tools)
1. Gear basics: professional level (studio/broadcast, ENG)
2. Gear basics: professional level (cinema)
3. Gear basics: prosumer level (camcorders, DSLR)
4. Gear basics: consumer level (mobile cameras)
5. Gear basics: cables and connectors
6. Gear basics: accessories and expendables
7. Three universal elements of a story (counts as 2/assign to 2 students)
8. Five ways to create empathy for a main character
9. 12 people you meet in stories (counts as 3/assign to 3 students)
10. Three-act structure: Act I
11. Three-act structure: Act II (counts as 2/assign to 2 students)
12. Three-act structure: Act III
13. Tools of the content creator (counts as 2/assign to 2 students)
14. Careers in A/V production (counts as 3/assign to 3 students)
15. Production workﬂow: preproduction, production, post production (counts as 2/assign to 2 student
16. Production workﬂow: protocol background info (consists of key terms: analog, digital, and MOS shot)
18. The shot by size (counts as 2/assign to 2 students)
19. The shot by angle or lens height
20. The shot by camera movement
21. The shot by changing subject size2
2. The shot by job
23. The shot deﬁned by camera action
24. Master and coverage shots
25. Continuity (counts as 2/assign to 2 students)
26. Postproduction: ingesting, putting pieces together, sharing your project
27. Postproduction: platforms and options